|Love my little pink shuffle, if you haven't gotten one yet this is a must for every runner girl!|
Here are some of favorites tunes currently keeping me going on my ever changing playlist:
- Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO)
- Sunny Side Up (Martina McBride)
- Miss Independent (Ne-Yo)
- Dirty Dancer (Enrique Iglesias ft. Usher)
- Starstrukk (3OH3 ft Katy Perry)
- Pretty Girl Rock (Keri Hilson)
- Till I Collapse (Eminem feat. Nate Dogg)
- Where Them Girls At (David Guetta feat Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj)
- End Of Time (Beyonce)
- Keep Your Head Up (Andy Grammer)
For me it always motivates me to get out there and run when I add some new music to my playlist! The more awesome music I have to keep me going, the longer I run and don't realize when I've hit mile 10! I've heard of runners who run without music and I just don't know how they do it. I've had my ipod die on me around mile 3 of a 6 mile run and I just couldn't wait for it to end. I was bored to tears and so tempted to stop and just walk home.
What's your favorite running song and if you don't listen to music what keeps you going when your out there?